So, my resolutions for 2012 are;
- Join in and blog more! I lurk a lot and generally don't enter giveaways because I think it's a bit unfair to win when there are so many that actually join in. This is possibly the best giveaway for me to start with, so "Hi!"
- Finish all my UFO's. It is a disgustingly huge list and top of it should be my dressing gown, or maybe the sofa quilt or my bed quilt....
- Go to Festival of Quilts and also The Knitting and Stitching Show again.
- Save up for my new sewing machine. Mine is 14 years old and entry level. It works very well and the only need for a new one is to let me do a bit more quilting at home.
- Keep trying new things, like this embroidery.
So that should be achievable!
The last thing is which prize, if I'm lucky enough to win. So difficult to choose but the FQ bundle of Little Apples from by Aneela Hooey from Quilt Me Happy.