Wednesday 11 April 2012

What the heck happened to March?

I ask myself that often!
To be honest the virus wiped me out in February and I sewed nothing.  I worked most days and some of those days were very difficult.  I slept the allotted 8 hours every night and felt a bit better.
To cut a dull story short, I'm laid up again and fed up with it.
I have sewn some lovely things, and that's from other people not just me blowing my own trumpet, but I haven't photographed most of it!!


Bag for the girl
A bag for the girl
I also found my new sewing machine.  I'm just working out how to justify paying that much money for so much fun!




Well yesterday I thought I should look at my very neglected blog and having found this immensely useful blog decided to create a banner.  What do you think?
It was very late when I finished so I used more pictures that I thought I would, but for a first attempt, I'm pleased :-)