Saturday 28 September 2013

Well, how was your week?

Hi, I've been back at work for about 4 weeks now and this week I'm feeling a bit discombobulated.  Normally by now everything has settled, but so far no.  As usual I have also spread myself too thinly and am feeling it.  I think the two things aren't helping; I do feel for my family.

But moving on from that, I have actually managed to get things finished!!

There was Moira's block...
Block for Moira

A needle book for a swap...
LMGQ needle book swap 1

And a start on the first of my ATC's for 'Very Berry Handmade' Ali's swap...
ATC2`
I like to leave the final reveal for my swap partner!

So maybe not all bad.  Hope your week went well and enjoy the weekend.

Linking up to Crazy Mom Quilts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the needle book. Great fabric choice.

Catherine said...

I agree - it's really pretty. Your ATC card looks intriguing - I'm in the swap too!