Wednesday 8 February 2012

Cake is bad

I never though I would ever say that cake is bad, but I really have to *sob*.


For about 6 weeks we have been creating cakes from a sourdough starter that I was given.  The cakes are sooo good.  Good to the point that I'm in the process of splitting the last starter and making it into cakes for us (4 cakes this size!).  




We have about half of one in the process of being eaten and another in the freezer, did I say that we like this cake?


Yesterday I made myself some trousers.  I've used the pattern before and the trousers were a comfortable fit.  Weelll... since the cake, I am blaming the cake and not Christmas, the fit is a bit more than snug :(


On the up side the trousers are lovely!






Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday
(apologies for the late night photography)