Monday 13 February 2012

This week, it's my table

I've been spending a lot of time wandering around the internet because I haven't been able to sew or swoon much as the girl has had quite a lot of homework and that takes priority for the table.


We are on holiday this week!!!  I have taken the table back and today made this letter tidy 
Letter tidy from In Color Order
from this tutorial, which I found from Aneela Hoey's website.


How fast?  It took about 2 hours to put together, including usual child / domestic related interruptions! You can also see that it's big enough to hold magazines.


Letter tidy from In Color Order
I love it and I really love the fabric.  It's an old sample curtain from our local upholstery shop.  I now just have to find the perfect spot to make sure it gets used often!


In a bid to stick to some of my resolutions, hopefully i will get to make my dressing gown tomorrow!